- Products Information
Producer: YEOKSOO, TAEGUTEC,...
Material: Carbide, HSS, Cobalt, PCD
- Adopting high performance carbide substrate, sub-micron grain tungsten carbide grade, features of excellent wear resistance and toughness enable the drill bit suitable for general machining;
- Cutting edge is passivated by using mature tool edge preparation process, providing optimum balance between strength and sharpness of the cutting edge;
- Utilizing advanced Balzers coating machines coupled with TiAlCrSiN nano-coating process, ensuring extremely high resistance to abrasive wear; Along with newly developed post-treatment technique, the surface roughness of tool flute is efficiently lowered and chip discharge performance is greatly improved;
- Unique design of flute geometry ensures very good chip breaking and reduced cutting force;
- Primarily suitable for drilling applications on steel, cast iron and stainless steel;